We: Ban Biên Tập
You: bạn đọc, commenter, fabooker or youtuber
a. Use of: tubehay.tv
b. This policy is valid from 25th June, 2017
c. The reading of all information on site tubehay.tv or Tubehay app is of your own free will. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website immediately. If you do however want to read some awesome articles, please don’t leave just yet.
d. We at tubehay.tv reserve the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions at any given time on this website. As we are quite unpredictable and a restless person, please check back here often.
e. Even though we work very hard to provide you with up-to-date information (through thorough research and eating lots of cookies while sharing already published articles) that we collect from various sources that sharing freely on internet, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (expressed or implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, products, services or related graphics contained on tubehay.tv for any purpose.
f. Especially when it comes to current prices, addresses, opening hours, phone numbers, products or services information and website addresses, we advice you to double check with other sources. You don’t want to spend money for something that make you disappointed.
g. We aim to sharing you with accurate information as much possible at the time of publishing, but some information will understandably be less accurate as time passes. Should you find any inaccurate information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will drop everything, get behind our laptop and correct this world shocking mistake right away… or as soon as possible.
3. Copyright Policy
a. Unless otherwise noted, we are not in possession of materials that we are sharing, at the bottom of each post you will find the source links to the original data and information and we are not responsible for any copyright if that source violate (if any) the copyright of other sources.
b. If you find any information that you think violate the copyright please inform us immediately and we will follow up with appropriate action including taking down the information from you site.
c. We are sharing information though API which is freely provided from youtube and facebook. If you are the owner of any youtube channel or facebook page and wish your information should not be shared to ours or any other site you should disable the sharing function in youtube or facebook’s setting. You can check further in their documentation for detail.
d. Guest bloggers and other commentators to tubehay.tv are responsible for their own submitted material on our website and have to ensure that their work complies with local, national and relevant foreign, comical-, attraction- and gravitational laws.
e. The opinions expressed by any Third Parties are their own and do not represent the position or believe of tubehay.tv. We are also not responsible – but very sorry – for any narrow minded, impolite or offensive comments by others on our site.
4. Hold Harmless
a. All the information shared on tubehay.tv is for general information and entertainment purposes only and is not the expressed opinion of ourselves at tubehay.tv. Read our site with an open mind and use your judgment and checking with other sources before making any decision for yourself or your business.
b. We are not providing any medical, legal, professional … gynecological, astrological, paleontological, philosophical, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological or dermatological advice. You are taking all the provided and shared information at your own risk. Please contact your local hospital, jurist, emergency service, bar association, phone book, Google or your mother to find or obtain a referral to a competent professional.
c. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage) or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
d. We cannot be held responsible for any offence taken due to translation, interpretation or mistakes in grammar and/or punctuation of our website’s content.
e. Although we try to keep tubehay.tv running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, access to the site may be temporarily or permanently suspended and without notice at our own discretion, due to possible updates or technical issues beyond our control, such as our cat deciding the best place for a nap is our keyboard. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. We will try to get the website back online as soon as possible. Or as soon as our cat decides to move over.
5. Privacy Statement
a. Any personal and/or contact information if provided to us will be kept private. You will not be spammed in any way, We will not send you Valentines and/or Christmas Cards (unless you ask us to) and We will not sell or disclose your information to any other companies.
b. We am not responsible for the privacy practices of any of our advertisers or blog commenters.
5.1 Information Security
We use encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of personal information that you share with us. However, no security system is impenetrable; no data transmission over the Internet (or, with respect to our mobile services, over cellular phone networks) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of our database, any information you transmit to or from the Site, nor can we guarantee that the transmission of the information to or from our Site will not be intercepted. You do so at your own risk.
5.2 What Types Of Information Do We Collect?
· Information that you provide
We collect information that you choose to provide to us. This may include information that may personally identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, year of birth, gender, zip code, country, mailing address, and credit card number, other billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information. For example, we may collect personal information from you when you register on the Site, subscribe to one of our services, enter sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, and at other times. We also collect credit card information in connection with any purchase you make on or through the Site. The decision to provide this information is optional; however, if you decide not to register or provide such information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or other services.
· Automated information
Using technologies that are widely used on the Internet, we may automatically collect non-personal information that does not identify an individual user, such as IP (internet protocol) address, ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser used to visit the Site, the time the Site is visited, which Web pages were visited on the Site, a unique mobile device identifier (in connection with the use of the Sites or related services from mobile devices) and other anonymous Site usage data.
· Location information
When you use the Services, we may collect information about your location separately from your address or other information that you provide to us explicitly; For instance, we may use the GPS feature of your mobile device or your IP address to help determine your geographic location.
If you prefer that we not know your geographic location, you can disable the function when you first use the Services in which we collect information about your location (or later, if your mobile device allows you to change the settings after initial download). Disabling the geolocation function may prevent you from using certain features of our services that require location information.
5.3 How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We use personal information and non-personal information for internal purposes, including: · enhancing your experience at the Site;
· performing administration and technical support for the Site;
· enabling you to enter sweepstakes, contests and other promotions;
· enabling you to use certain services and features available on or through the Site;
· creating aggregate information about demographics and usage patterns;
· inviting our promotional vendors and advertisers—with your permission—to call to your attention special offers, products and services that may be of interest to you;
· contacting you to provide information about the Site, the Services or other products and services in which we believe you may be interested, including legal notices or information about changes to this policy or our Terms of Service;
· managing your account, perform billing and payment activities, and update you on your account status (including confirmation of registrations or notices of subscription expiration);
· enabling purchases of goods and services;
· providing you with the products and services you request;
· responding to your requests, questions, and comments;
· performing business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the products and services we offer, including through surveys and questionnaires;
· delivering targeted advertising, as described below
· as we believe is necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, including by enforcing our Terms of Service;
· as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We may use aggregate information to measure general Site usage patterns and characteristics of our user base, and we may include such aggregate information about our audience in reports to our commercial vendors. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, a certain percentage of our users live in a certain area) without your permission in order to describe our audience to existing and prospective advertisers or other third parties. However, this aggregate information does not reference names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or other personal information, and it is not traceable to a specific recipient or user e-mail address.
5.4 With Whom do We Share this Information?
We may share the information that we collected about you through the Services in these ways:
· with authorized service providers that help us provide the Services or perform other business functions for us, such as sending emails, hosting web service, or distributing our products and services (but these service providers are not permitted to use personally identifiable information that we provide for any purpose other than to provide service to us);
· in the context of contests or other promotions in which we identify an outside entity, with the identified entity;
· with select third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, although you may choose up front and at no cost that we not share personally identifiable information that we have collected about you for these purposes by emailing us;
· to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
· when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
· to enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, or otherwise protect or defend our rights or property or the rights or property of others, or the safety of the public
· in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
· in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form;
· as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
6. Reserve Rights
b. We also reserve the rights to edit or delete any comments submitted to tubehay.tv without notice due to: comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, comments including profanity, comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, comments that attack a group or person individually. I do accept virtual kisses, flowers and encouraging pets on the back.
7. Advertisers and Sponsors
a. We are not responsible for the actions of our advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from our website, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not tubehay.tv.
b. Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Just because we like the colour red (usually with white polka dots), doesn’t have to mean you will like it too!
c. To help the website expand, to cover costs of running the site and for us to be able to survive, some advertising and affiliate links are and will be running on our website. We might be Google Adsense or Affiliate links which might give us a very small commission on any click or purchases made when visiting Amazon after clicking on one of these links. We will do our absolute best to only provide you with information about (beauty) products that we truly believe in. We will never take your trust for granted. All reviews on our website will be collected and presented from most reliable source as we can and we might get a small commission from sharing the review but again double check before start thinking about paying for anything.
8. Letters to the Editor
Any letters, e-mails, blog comments, responses on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, or questions written directly to us may be used to share with our website audience unless specifically requested otherwise. (Part of) these letters or emails, questions or any other feedback may be used in newsletters, posts, columns or up-and-coming books.
Thank you so much for visiting our website and don’t forget to enjoy yourself!
Ban biên tập Tubehay.TV